Sunday, August 8, 2010

One week down!

Ok yall, I just finished my first week and I have to say it was interesting to say the least! One of my morning workouts was on the bike, I must have looked a hot mess because this woman asked me if I was okay, and I said yep, she was like "are you sure?" I reassured her I was fine and she kept telling me it was okay and I could stop. That is when I informed her "Oh no mam, I can't" besides you don't know my coach! I have noticed a bit of difference in my energy levels. I am able to clean and do tasks around the house longer without takong as many breaks and I can walk further and longer! So that right there alone is worth the hard work. As I mentioned previously this journey is also about healing emotionally and spiritually as well. So I am keeping myself pretty busy. Caden starts school tommorow and Micah will start preschool next week. I start Fall Semester at Troy tommorow and I am officially a junior now! Woo hoo! If you are wanting to see how much weight I lost this week, you can find it on on Fawn's Page!

3 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOHHOOOOOOO!!! Just got a message from your sweet coach about how much weight you've already lost!!! So proud of you, Audra! One week down, and a whole life changing journey to go....you are awesome! :) I love reading all of your posts...so inspirational!

    Much love and more blessings,

    Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You have inspired me! I live in Prattville, too. If you ever want someone to walk with, swim with or workout just let me know. I'm down a little over 140 and want to lose about 60 more. You're such a blessing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lynn,
    THANK YOU AND CONGRATS!I think you live on the same road as my mom, which is where I'll be moving in acouple of weeks! I would love for you to walk with me at night if you would like.

    ReplyDelete