Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 3!

Good Afternoon to everyone!
Man today has been a great day! I barely completed my high intensity trainig this morning, but I did it! Then this morning I had:3/4 cup of wheaties
½ cup of berries
1 cup of fat free milk
1 egg
Calories= 320
Wheaties(the breakfast of champions) at least that is what the box says anyway. Heck ya I am a soon to be champion! Anyway so we packed some carrots grapes and watermelon and me and the kids went with my mom to her friends house to swim! It was so nice while we were there my mom stayed at the shallow end of the pool with the kids while I exercised in the deep end. I swam some laps, treaded water, did pullups from under the diving board. So I got an extra mini-workout and it felt really good. It brings back so many memories of growing up and how much I loved the summer. I was always in a pool and I even used to be on Prattville's Stars and Stripes swim team. So I played with the kids and showed them that their momma has still got some skills and I jumped off the diving board a couple of times. Instead of being upset and insecure about my weight today, I had the attitude that you know what next summer I will be half this size and this momma is gonna kill it in a swimming suit! I was in the shallow end of the pool holding my little girl and got so emotional watching her enjoying the water as the sun was beaming of her beautiful golden hair and her sunglistening skin, I was just thinking how thankful I am. That I had that moment and that I could share it with her. I love holding her and talking to her and watching her every little move she is so amazing and knows how to work her momma! She is only two years old but she knows what she wants and I love that. I spent some time with Micah and love the wat he enjoys life and how he embraces every single minute of everything he does. He is constantly reminding me to find the good in everything and I love that he is a snuggler. He is going to be a romantic-I know it and I love that about him! Then I spent some time with Caden, my first born, and that boy makes me melt, that boy is the shy-est? little thing. I honestly have never seen a child so shy, well let me tell you he does not get that from me! I have always been loud and outgoing. I am working on his self confidence and his self esteem. If you pay attention he is the childd who sits back and observes everyone else is doing and he thinks about it. I love that about him. I can see how God grouped my kids together and made them different, so that together they all balance out. They all have something the other needs. I beleive that Caden will be the "responsible" big brother who is constantly trying to keep his brother out of trouble and assisting him in things, and I know the two of them will do a good job of protecting their little sister, but if she turns out anything like the way she is now, she might not need no help-she could just manage her own! I love taking the time to devote to all three of them. I try and make sure that they get the equal amout of one-on-one time with me. I want my children to know that I love them all the same. I appreciate each one for their own personality and character traits. I do not favor one more than the other. I love the fact that I get to stay at home with them and share these precious moments with them. I feel so blessed to do that. Its moments like today that make me realize that my financial situation and my weight issues are not something that will last forever. Just like this time with my children will not last forever. I love how God is showing me to enjoy the uniqueness of everyone. I think it is amazing that He loves my kids more than I do! I am sad to see that summer is almost over. I plan to spend the next couple of days doing activities with the kids before school starts Monday! There is a song, I can't remember who sings it but it says,"I can see the finger prints of God when I look at you," that is what I think of when I look at them. I try not to take for granted how special it is to sing with them and read with them. I love watching their little hands fold as we start to pray, looking at those precious little fingers and I want to kiss every little one. Listening to my kids pray and talk about Jesus makes me so proud and my heart swell with pride. So my message today to everyone is enjoy the little things and cherish the moments that you have now for they will soon turn into our memories! I would apologize for being so sappy, but I'm not, becuause I love it and I meant every single word.
for snack I had a cherry larabar and 3 baby carrots and for lunch
I had Peanut Butter/Banana Sandwich and Salad
2 tbsp peanut butter or 2 tbsp almond butter 200
½ banana 50
1 piece of whole wheat toast 120
1 cup spinach 30
1 small tomato 20
1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar 15
Calories=430
and for snack number 2:I had ¾ cup Non Fat Cottage Cheese 120
½ cup pineapple (fresh not canned) 40
8 almonds 56
Calories=216
Oh and let's see for dinner I am in the mood for:Spaghetti
¾ cup whole wheat noodles (cooked) 130
½ cup spaghetti sauce 40
4 oz leanest ground beef or 4oz lean ground turkey or 4oz chicken 150
1 cup green beans (no butter) 44
1 tsp Olive Oil 40
Calories=404
And for my last snack of the day I choose:Smoothie
1 cup fat free/no sugar greek yogurt (get this at whole foods) 120
1/2 cup frozen berries 40
8 almonds 56
½ cup fat free milk 45
Calories=260
Tonight I will be hitting up the pavement again. Thank you for all who are praying for me you don't know how much that means to me. I might be slowly changing but don't take lightly your impact-you are going to reap eternal blessings for yoor prayers my friends. For what you make happen for others God will make happen for you.

PEACE yall! Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment