Sunday, August 1, 2010

My New Lifestyle Change

OK, yall. After talking to Fawn we have come to the realization that doing the green snoothie experiment is not the best option for me right now. Although I love green smoothies and still continue to have some, just in a monified amount. Fawn has come up with a complete meal plan made specifically for me, and also made a fitness plan. While losing 151 pounds by March would be a dream come true, I am reminded that in order to keep me motivated and encouraged we are setting a more realistic goal and give it a whole year! The point is to not focus of the numbers but focus on getting healthy and focusing in the journey. So I am commited to that. She is teaching and educating me on nutrition and fitness and working on the psycological and spiritual aspects as well as the physical. Like I mnetioned before, for me this is a Life Changing Experience. This is so important to me;can't help but think of my beautiful grandmother standing in heaven cheering me on. I can see her talking with God and saying,"that's my baby!" I miss her so much. She was not just my granny, but my friend. I thank God for everyday and everyday is a gift and a blessing. I look at my husband and the beautiful children that he has given me and I am so overtaken with joy and awe! I am trying my best to put those doubts out of my mind. The thoughts that say, you can't do it, and it's too hard, and maybe this is the way it's supposed to be. I have to renew my mind with the Word and meditate on those things. These are the Bible Verses that I am going to be focusing on for right now. I pray that this is encouraging to you and right now as I type this, I pray that those of you who are reading this, will be supernaturally blessed in Jesus name! I hope that you continue on with me. Peace to you and yours. Luke 1:37 (Amplified Bible)For with God nothing is ever impossible and no word from God shall be without power or impossible of fullfillment!
Matthew 19:26 (Amplified Bible)
26But Jesus looked at them and said, With men this is impossible, but all things are possible with God
Isaiah 55:11 (Amplified Bible)
11So shall My word be that goes forth out of My mouth: it shall not return to Me void [without producing any effect, useless], but it shall accomplish that which I please and purpose, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.
Mark 11:24 (Amplified Bible)
24For this reason I am telling you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe (trust and be confident) that it is granted to you, and you will [get it].

No comments:

Post a Comment