Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Count your blessings name them one by one

Hey everyone!
I hope this blog finds you all doing well.

It is so easy to get caught up in the frusterations of every day life like when kids are fighting, complaining, and whining. They won't be quiet and still in the grocery cart and they are talking too loud in public. You look at the long list of things to do and homework that that was due yesturday-and get overwhelmed! Thats why your quiet time with God is so important. You have to take that time to re-connect and re-focus and reflect. It is good to buy a journal or create your own private blog to track your thoughts and record what all God has done for you and the prayers He has answered. I spent time in mine and I need this reminder, to come and see what God has done; to take notes on His goodness to me. I am so forgetful. I want to remember more than I forget. To record what He has done before I move on and leave the past in the past, as I am able to do. I dont want to be like a spoiled child that says "what have you done for me lately?" I want to be the kind of child who is thankful for eveything and praise even when I feel like crying. It is good to stop and remember instead of rushing into my list of needs. I have some hard times ahead. My husband has been out of work for 8 months now because of the decline of the economy and it is forcing us to move and move in with my parents. I am no thrilled about it, but instead of whining and complaining I am choosing to be greatful! I am thankful that not only do I have parents that live on the same city I do but they are willing to let us move in. You can always find the positive in a negative situation. I thank God for the job he is going to provide and for being so gracious to my family. Thank God that as believers we don't rely on the worlds economy but rather on God's economy. He is my Jehovah Jireh(my provider)and with Him I can do everything. My morning workout was on the elliptical 45 minutes. PM-1 hr. fast walk

Thank you to all of you that support me-I really appreciate you!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your heart my dear Audra!!! People can follow your plan on my blog, but I know we all would love to hear about your journey to getting there! We love you and support you!

    ReplyDelete