Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hump day

I LOVE Wednesdays-I always have. Ever since I was a little girl I looked forward to going to church on wednesdays. I started out my amazing morning with my cardio..You would think that I would find it a little easier to do the treadmill today but nope...I almost couldn't get the inclines done today my calves-sp? felt so sore that wach step I took- I could feel the stretch and pull. My energy levels today were a little drained but I think that is from being up half the night with my kids trying to sleep in the bed with me and tossing and turning. I have noticed how the healthy carbs do give you a little boost if eaten about 30-40 minutes before a workout. I also notice that when I add green leafy veggies to a meal it seems to perk me up a bit. I have to admit that now, I love my home-ade peanut butter and I want to eat in on EVERYTHING, but I can't. I have to make it at least one of my snacks a day! I have seemed to notice that apples seem to also give a little energy as well. The more fruits, grains, beans and veggies I have the less I crave the junk. I do not find myself feeling starved or deprived at all but I credit that to the diet being balanced and the WATER! I am fixing to go on my walk and I can't wait-hopefully it will wind me down and I can get some much needed rest! Healthy and Prosperity to you...MUAH

1 comment:

  1. SO Great to hear your voice yesterday, love!! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks....your progress is amazing and the longer you do your diet, the better you will feel. When I slack on my diet, I always feel sluggish, then lose the motivation to work out. NOT GOOD! ;) So keep it up...we are all watching and praying and standing behind you 100%!

    Much love and blessings,

    Mel :)

    ReplyDelete